Monday, April 29, 2013

Through the Years

This past week I decided to sort through our old photos and scan them all in so that I can scrapbook them later.  I had so fun looking at us through the years and thought I would share a few priceless gems of who we once were and what we looked like! 

Because all of these photos were taken with film, they were all scanned in and none were edited or touched up, sorry for the lack of quality.

The first is Shane and I in our third grade class photos.


These next two pictures were taken three days apart in December of 2003.  I was a senior in high school, living in Salt Lake City, Utah and Shane had just returned from his mission in the Philippines, living in Othello, Washington.  We met and were married just a year and a half later!


Here is one of Shane with his football team and Brittnee with her soccer team.



And lastly our graduation photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment